Advantages of joining Scottsdale Honors Cotillion during your senior year!
- Create lifelong friends and bond with other like-minded senior high school women.
- Learn professional life skills through unique programs and speakers offered at the meetings.
- Network with guest speakers and a strong board of professional women and alumni.
- Celebrate with family and friends at our annual Cotillion Ball where you'll be presented to a distinguished leader in the community.
- Scholarship opportunities for college are available for 1-2 senior women each year.
- Exposure to unique programs including an art walk, theater production, community service - all with new friends.
"I am proud to support Scottsdale Honors Cotillion in its mission to empower young women with skills that will help them
for the rest of their lives. The culmination at the Cotillion Ball is an event that I look forward to every year."
-The Honorable Mayor W.J. "Jim" Lane
In order to successfully complete the Scottsdale Honors Cotillion program and be presented at the Grand Ball, the following must be met:
- A scholastic average of 3.0 GPA overall to be maintained during the senior year
- Applicants must be a full-time student at a Scottsdale area high school OR reside in the Scottsdale area.
- Participation in SHC activities and meetings is encouraged.
- Participation in community service projects as organized by Scottsdale Honors Cotillion.
- Participation in two ongoing extracurricular school or community activities during senior year.
- Meet all financial obligations as outlined in the Financial Commitment.
Invitations to the Informational Tea are available to any qualified young women during the spring of your Junior year. Eligibility is based upon a 3.0 GPA, as indicated by participating schools. Please RSVP to the Informational Tea to indicate interest. At the Tea, information regarding this unique college preparatory program will be detailed. The last step is to set up a time for you and your mother/guardian to interview with the Coordinator(s) and Members of the Governing Board. Selections are made and notifications are mailed near the end of the school year. In addition, we continue to accept qualified young women throughout the summer. If you are interested in joining Scottsdale Honors Cotillion, please contact us. Any questions regarding this process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.RSVP to Join SHC